Big Sexy Hair hairspray
  • Big Sexy Hair volumizing hairspray is something I’d consider to be a good investment
  • Before I had been using Paul Mitchell and I thought it was the best thing ever, until I tried this
  • I like to tease my roots but adding hairspray always weighed my hair down more and didn’t maintain volume at all, it just made my hair look wet and darker
  • The 10.6 oz can lasts long enough for the price, although the original cost is about fifteen dollars

• by xlittlekatiex

Big Sexy Hair volumizing hairspray is something I’d consider to be a good investment. I did not plan on purchasing this hairspray, but it was only $9.

99 at TJ Maxx and I needed to buy more hairspray anyway.

tried this.

This lightweight product froze my thick hair in whatever position it was in.

I like to tease my roots but adding hairspray always weighed my hair down more and didn’t maintain volume at all, it just made my hair look wet and darker.

This product didn’t darken my hair at all and left ...

• it looking natural while maintaining the volume for hours.

If I have to touch my hair up at all, which I usually don’t, all I have to do is run a comb through my hair and spray it once and it’s good for the rest of the day.

The 10.

6 oz can lasts long enough for

the price, although the original cost is about fifteen dollars.

Regardless, if you are willing to order online and wait for it to arrive you can likely find it for much lower.

I would rate this product a 7/10 as although it works great, it is obviously more expensive than something you’d find at a drugstore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108818050931/k2311a0831/8.31.09