Samsung Syncmaster T220 CRT monitor
  • I had CRT monitor and I was happy with that
  • The best thing I like about this monitor that it is plug and play monitor
  • Now I think that it’s really a nice touch
  • In my opinion the performance is better than my previous CRT monitor and I am still using it without any problems
  • In this monitor I find everything I needed, so obviously I would recommend this monitor

• by ankgol

I am using computer from past 8 years or so. I had CRT monitor and I was happy with that. I always wanted to buy TFT monitor but I couldn’t but the same because of budget problems. A year ago my monitor started pissing me off. So I decided to buy a new monitor. I didn’t want to compromise this time so somehow I arranged money for new Samsung Syncmaster T220. The main reason for buying TFT monitor is that it can be fixed at small place. The reason behind buying this particular monitor is that many people recommended me this, as they were already using this monitor.

The monitor is 22inch flat panel monitor. The screen looks extremely great. The color of the main frame is polished black. It is curved around the corner and at this place

glass is clear. At the backside of the monitor you can find the Samsung logo pasted on black color. This color matches with my CPU and other computer parts. My eyes find it attractive and I was pleased when I saw it for first time. The red section at the bottom makes this monitor more attractive. You can fit the screen on circular base that is also black. The best thing I like about this monitor that it is plug and play monitor. The connections are very easy. Even a coward can connect it with CPU. You have to plug a wire and that’s it. Monitor is ready to display. The switches are on the right side of the screen. When you turn on the power you can see the red light blinking. I was surprised to find that ...

• there is no power button. On the topside of the red light there is a power logo. It works on touch screen technology. To turn on and off the monitor you have to touch that power logo. Although it was a different thing for me but now I am used to it. Now I think that it’s really a nice touch.

I have been using it for a year and I find it excellent. Mainly I like to watch movies, surf net or sometimes play games on it. In my opinion the performance is better than my previous CRT monitor and I am still using it without any problems. Well I don’t play games with good graphics but I tried it sometimes and I find that it is very smooth to play on it. The maximum resolution of the

monitor is 1680 x 1050. You can watch high-resolution movies on it. The picture quality is perfect and I prefer to watch movie on this monitor rather than out 21inch TV. I think Samsung is really great in making computer monitors. In this monitor I find everything I needed, so obviously I would recommend this monitor.

There are some minor problems that I can think. The first one is that the price is little bit high from other but according to the price they are giving us a quality product. Another fault is that this monitor can’t be fixed on wall. Well for me this thing matters because I live in very small house. This monitor has got everything I wanted, perfect picture quality, ease of installation, sleek and beautiful design. Overall, the monitor is working fine for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163108817970931/k2311a0831/8.31.09