Fast Track Watch  » Watches  »
  • It simply has the numbers 3 written on one side and 9 written on the other side

• by ashima

My dad had gifted this Fast Track watch to me on my 20th birthday. I actually am very fond of watches and never forget to wear it even if I am in a hurry. I possess lots of it from different brands but I never had the one from Fast Track.

I really admired its stylish looks and beautifully cut edges. But it was

the one I could not afford as I was a student at that time.

I was very happy to get it as a gift. The one that I have has a white strap that comes with a pink dial.

The colour combination makes it look very trendy and cool. I can match it with formal dresses as well as casuals.

It is rectangular in shape ...

• and has a solid stainless steel body that looks very catchy. More over it does not get damaged easily nor does it get much scratches.

The dial does not have many markings in it. It simply has the numbers 3 written on one side and 9 written on the other side.

This has made it attractive and very unique in style.

It also has a water resistance of 30m so I don’t have to worry about the weather.

I can even wear it during the rains. I am very much satisfied with this watch as I find it very comfortable and use it regularly.

It is one of the best possessions I have.

sandeep says :

can i find a watchupto rs400to 500 of fasttrack with good look

Galega says :

The minimum price of a Fast Track model is Rs. 620 (for both men and women).

I would like to suggest you to spend a little more. There are lots of good models starting at Rs. 750. I have one with very good result.

satyajit saha says :

are you knew to me that,s fastrack model 3024SM 01 C 734 s original is it. please confarm to me early…

Galega says :

As far as model number is concerned, there is a Fast Track model with this number 3024SM 01 C 734 (NS 3024SM 01 C 734, to be precise).

However, just knowing the model number doesn’t guarantee the originality of your product. You can see the sign of Fast Track on bezel or on some parts inside. You can also see it with the catalogue provided to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643108817960931/k2311a0831/8.31.09