Fevi Stick (Glue stick)  » Other  »
  • I like the way it comes in a roll up and use style

• by ashima

This is a kind of glue that comes in the form of a stick. It is a stationary item but has lots of uses. Once I heard about it, I started using it and there is no alternative for it for me.

I keep it handy all the time even in my purse because it is in the solid form. There is

no chance of leakage like other liquid gum.

While using other adhesives I didn’t have the idea of the right amount to be used so I smeared the glue in all the wrong places making the paper dirty and sticky at the same time. But using Fevi Stick is very easy.

I just open the lid and swipe it over the area ...

• which I want to stick and paste it. The paper remains clean and no extra area is smeared.

I use it to paste stamps, photographs and even envelopes that have a very less application area. It does not even feel sticky when you touch it.

I like the way it comes in a roll up and use style. That has made it

very convenient for use.

It is also non- toxic and hence does not have any kind of scents that are harmful for the kids. I feel that this is the right thing that has been created for the purpose.

not only me, even the students and younger kids can handle it without the help of the elders.

quick note by anonymous :

well done. can yo tell me how to eat it

Galega says :

Fevi Stick is an adhesive. It is not edible. You must avoid temptation of eating it. That can be dangerous.

varada jutt says :

Fevi stick is very useful. its gui like chocolate. when i eat it i die. when i dont eat it im alive. it tastes good when i dont eat it and tastes bad when i eat it. so basically when you eat it you die and when you dont eat it u dont die. therefore its very useful for dying and also useful for not dying too. its multipurpose. fevi stick is white in colour but if you add your blood drops to it, it becomes red. also if you spit sputum it will slightly become yellow. may be off white if your sputum is not infected.

Galega says :

You must not eat Fevi Stick. That can be dangerous. It contains harmful chemicals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123108817950931/k2311a0831/8.31.09