Edifier R202 2.1 Multimedia Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • Every time I’d see this Edifier R202, 2.1 multimedia system, I could not avoid getting quite irritated
  • But one time the old computer was broken and it was really a big problem for me

• by ladyli

My husband bought a new computer 3 months ago. Then to complete the computer he also bought the necessary accessories for it. One of those accessories is the Edifier R202 2.1 Multimedia Speaker. When I saw this Speaker, it did not make a good impression on me. I asked my husband why he bought that very complicated kind when there are simple ones and far much cheaper. Well he said that he liked how it sounds. I did not speak more about my feelings but honestly I did not like that purchase. I was asking myself why my husband bought this bulky speaker set. Aside from the two small satellite speakers there is also a box-type subwoofer which I find too old fashioned and stocky. I really did not like the sight of having a stocky subwoofer. I was asking myself what for? I would not want to hurt the feelings of

my husband though, so I kept my mouth shot. But inside my heart, I was really criticizing this purchase.

Every time I’d see this Edifier R202, 2.1 multimedia system, I could not avoid getting quite irritated. I hated seeing the box-type subwoofer on top of the computer table. I was thinking it was just too messy to have another gadget on that space. Because of that, I practically avoided using that new computer. Every time I wanted to work on computer, it would rather use the old one which anyway is still working very well.

But one time the old computer was broken and it was really a big problem for me. I really needed a computer to review music at Slicethepie.com. that day. It was actually a very bad timing because there was a very attractive offer on that day for the Scouts. It was only a 24-hour deal to double the ...

• earning of all Scouts who could review in one special Scout Room and anyone who could not review would be missing the opportunity forever. Of course I would not wan to lose the good offer so I went to my son’s room to use the new computer. As I sat in front of it, the sight of the bulky subwoofer really distracted me. But I had no choice, I had to just ignore that unsightly thing or else I would be losing a very good chance to earn more. So, I went to Slicethepie.com website and started reviewing music. When I heard the first track, I was amazed! The Edifier R202, 2.1 multimedia system delivered an exceptional kind of sound. It was not because the music track was perfect because actually it was a bad track that I heard. It was how the speaker itself sounded. The music was heard smoothly and vividly. This
        Edifier speaker is far, far better than the ordinary Speakers I’ve used. I have one in the office and the one in the old home computer and truly none of these simple speakers could match the high quality of sounds produced by the Edifier R202.2.1 multimedia system. I t sounds really exceptional. I was really inspired and was able to give good reviews that day. It was only then that I realized my husband was right in buying this. The ordinary speakers are no matched. Indeed the Edifier R202, 2.1 multimedia system is far more superior. It was like listening to well equipped stereo system. Well, honestly I felt ashamed of myself because I criticized the Edifier by its looks without first testing its ability. I was really wrong. This Edifier R202.21 multimedia system is worth every cent paid for it. I was only now that I realized I’ve been missing a lot from using ordinary computer speaker.

Aden mulyanto says :

re : But one time the old computer was broken and it was really a big problem for me
    I have ones . Upto today it was 10 years. The sound quality is still like new.
    the body was broken but the sound was still the same when it was new

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163108817930931/k2311a0831/8.31.09