Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • Usually, I just ‘grin and bear it’ so to speak, and use the toothpastes that I feel clean my teeth the best, and if my teeth are particularly sensitive, I use a sensitive toothpaste for temporary relief
  • The other day, while grocery shopping, I bought a tub of toothpaste that was on sale for a special promotion without reading the packaging
  • I used it for a couple days, and I also noticed that this toothpaste cleans very well, and leaves my breath fresh as well
  • It doesn’t cost any more than any other toothpaste and actually costs less than most

• by Jessie Bahrey

For years, I have had sensitive teeth, mainly sensitive to heat and cold, but all of the toothpastes that are specially formulated for sensitive teeth do not clean as well as regular toothpastes. Usually, I just ‘grin and bear it’ so to speak, and use the toothpastes that I feel clean my teeth the best, and if my teeth are particularly sensitive, I use a sensitive toothpaste for temporary relief. The other day, while grocery shopping, I bought a tub of toothpaste that was on sale for a special promotion without reading the packaging;

I just bought it because two large toothpastes for $3 is a very good deal. When I got home, I took a minute to see what I had purchased. I had picked up Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, which claimed to be for sensitive teeth but also did all the things regular toothpastes did, like whiten teeth, provide fluoride, freshen breath and prevent tartar. I promptly put the tubes in my drawer to use when I ran out of my normal toothpaste.

The next week, I had a particularly bad bout of tooth sensitivity after drinking coffee ...

• and then cold water. I was out of my sensitivity toothpaste, so I used the Crest Pro-Health. It took away the sensitivity just as well as my regular sensitivity toothpaste. I used it for a couple days, and I also noticed that this toothpaste cleans very well, and leaves my breath fresh as well. Not only that, but it took away the hot and cold sensitivity in two days, but just to be sure, I kept using it for the rest of the week. Not only did my teeth get back to normal, but
        they were also as clean, white and fresh as with my other ‘whitening’ toothpaste. I decided to keep using it.

After a month of using Crest Pro-Health every day, I noticed that I had no further bouts of sensitivity. As well, my teeth remained as white and clean as my more expensive whitening toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste really does what it says it does-it whitens, cleans and freshens while protecting sensitive teeth. It doesn’t cost any more than any other toothpaste and actually costs less than most. I will be using this toothpaste from now on.

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343108817860931/k2311a0831/8.31.09