Curtis H. Geary, VMD
1335 Connellsville Rd Lemont Furnace PA 15456
  • I decided to go with Geary Veterinary Services
  • I noticed the staff was very nice and friendly with my pet and me
  • I was so happy with my experience at Dr. Geary’s office
  • He immediately diagnosed the problem and took care of it
  • They will give your pet the best care possible

• by Queenbeezie

My son has been begging me for a puppy for about a year. I finally gave in and purchased a German Shepard. Once we purchased our adorable family pet, it was time to fine a good veterinarian. I asked a few of my friends who own pets to see what veterinarian they used. I wanted someone who I knew would take good care of our pet. A pet is like a member of the family and that’s how they should be treated. I decided to go with Geary Veterinary Services. The office is actually a twenty-minute drive for me, but I hear a lot of good things about their office. I’m willing to traveling for good customer

service.

I called and made my appointment with Dr. Curtis H. Geary, VMD. My appointment was at 1 p.m. I arrived at the office around 12:45p.m. When I first walked into the door, I noticed that the office was very clean and comfortable. I had to fill out paperwork since it was my first time there with my pet. At about 1:10 p.m. they called my pet back to be seen. I didn’t think that was too bad. I have set a lot longer at doctor offices! I noticed the staff was very nice and friendly with my pet and me. I had many questions for them. I have never owned a dog before. The ...

• staff answered my questions wonderfully. When Dr. Geary walked into the room, I immediately noticed how nice and caring his personality is. I could tell that he genuinely loves animals. It’s great to have a veterinarian who genially cares. He answered all my questions. My pet loved him too. I was so happy with my experience at Dr. Geary’s office. A few days after our appointment, I noticed our puppy was not feeling well. She wasn’t eating. She was just lying around the house. I knew something was wrong. I was really worried. I called Dr. Geary’s office. It was after hours. His personal phone number was on the office answering
        machine for emergencies. I called him. He was so nice and patient. He actually made a house call! I didn’t think veterinarians did that type of thing. Dr. Geary does! He immediately diagnosed the problem and took care of it. I was so thankful. I am definitely a customer for life!

I would recommend anyone who wants his or her pets to be well-taken-care-of, to go see Dr. Geary. You will be so happy with his staff and him. They are all fantastic people. Your pet will quickly be accepted into their family. They accept all types of animals. They offer surgeries and pain management as well. They will give your pet the best care possible.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293108817790931/k2311a0831/8.31.09