Klingensmith Heating & Ac  » Business  »
285 W Main St, Uniontown, PA 15401
  • Not only was I impressed with Klingensmith’s service
  • I was so happy with their service, I recommend them to everyone

• by Queenbeezie

When my husband and I moved into our new home, we knew that we had to have central air installed into our home. We just didn’t know who we wanted to install it for us. We received a few estimates from other companies, but they were really out of our price range. My husband and I did some research and asked around. We heard a lot of good things about a local heating and air conditioning company. The company I am referring to is Klingensmith Heating & Air Conditioning. They offer free estimates, so we figured we would call them and see what they had to say. We were expecting to pay a lot after

the other estimates we received. We moved into an older home and we have spent a lot of money remodeling it.

When the gentleman came out to give us our estimate, he was very nice and professional. He walked around our home with us, and explained in great detail what they would need to do. He answered all of our questions. He even set down and spoke with us. I was very impressed with him. He went over everything step-by-step. He was drawing pictures and everything when he was explaining the installation. I felt like he was an instructor! He explained the pricing in great detail as well. Not only was I ...

• impressed with Klingensmith’s service; I was amazed at how wonderful their pricing is. I was expecting to have to take a loan out to pay to have this service done, I was wrong. Their prices are very affordable. We scheduled a time and a day for the company to come out and do the work. They arrived when they said they were going to. They did a fantastic job installing our central air. It works beautifully. We have had no problems with our central air. Klingensmith completed the work the way that they promised too. I can honestly say that I have never dealt with a company who arrived exactly when they said
        they would, and finished exactly when they said they would. There was a few times where my husband or I have called to ask Klingensmith a question about how to work something. They answer our questions for us. They never make us feel like we are bothering them. I really appreciate that as a customer. I was so happy with their service, I recommend them to everyone!

I recommend anyone who needs assistance with an air conditioning or heating problem or service, to contact Klingensmith. They are affordable, friendly and their work is wonderful. They will work hard to keep all of the promises they make. They put the customer first. I am so happy we called them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413108817780931/k2311a0831/8.31.09