The Face Shop Soft Firming Massage Cream
  • I am not a big make-up fan, instead I like to keep my face clean and acne-free with moisturizers and face masks
  • While I was browsing their shops for masks, I found this facial massage creams, allegedly made from vital red soil
  • Whenever I get a facial, I always the facial massage part, and so I decided to buy this one so that I could give myself a facial massage after a shower

• by TheAdvocate

I am not a big make-up fan, instead I like to keep my face clean and acne-free with moisturizers and face masks. I am always on the lookout for facial masks.

I like the line of masks by The Face Shop because it caters to Asian women.

While I was browsing

their shops for masks, I found this facial massage creams, allegedly made from vital red soil.

I was intrigued because massage creams are usually meant for the body, while this one was specifically for the face.

Whenever I get a facial, I always the facial massage part, and so I decided ...

• to buy this one so that I could give myself a facial massage after a shower.

I liked this product instantly after my initial use.

I would usually give my face a massage, then wash it off with facial wash, facial scrub and then a mask.

After I tissued- off the

massage cream, my skin glowed at once even without the wash, scrub or mask.

It has enough oils to remove my make-up while giving myself a massage.

Of course I could not use it to remove my eye make-up.

I used it 2-3 times a week, which to date, has kept my face glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817700931/k2311a0831/8.31.09