Pantene Pro-V Detangle Light Spray Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer using this to using a conditioner in the shower because I have very oily hair and I don’t like to weigh it down or make it look greasy
  • What I love about the Pantene product is that even though it’s expensive, a little goes a long way so one bottle will last me almost a full year
  • I would really recommend this for people with oily hair who have to wash their hair every day and have to be careful with conditioners

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I have used this product for many years. I prefer using this to using a conditioner in the shower because I have very oily hair and I don’t like to weigh it down or make it look greasy.

I use this product about every other day, and I use

it in conjunction with Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo for Accumulated Damage, which I use every day.

This combination really works for me.

The Pantene product makes my hair really soft, and the Dove shampoo increases that and adds extra shine.

What I love about the Pantene product ...

• is that even though it’s expensive, a little goes a long way so one bottle will last me almost a full year.

I also really love the scent; it’s very light and clean.

The product makes it easier to brush my hair without damaging it, because I tend to

be impatient and too rough with the hairbrush, and it does so without weighing my hair down.

I would really recommend this for people with oily hair who have to wash their hair every day and have to be careful with conditioners.

This product promises to be light, and it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817620931/k2311a0831/8.31.09