Maybelline Shadow Stylist Loose Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • The combination is gorgeous and I love it, and I can do it in about one minute, if that
  • They are meant for blending, so they blend superbly, and they last forever—I found these in my Christmas stocking two years ago and I still have no need to replace them
  • The dark shade lasts all day or all evening (these are *great* for going out) but I do find I like to reapply the lighter shade after four hours or so
  • I would recommend these to any woman who likes to wear makeup but needs to get out the door quickly, like me

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I use lots of different eye shadows, but my favorite thing about this product is how easily I can apply it, because I am chronically late; therefore I’m always on the run. These loose powder shadows have some serious shimmer to them so ladies over 40 take note—you may feel that these are not age appropriate for you.

I

have two of them—one is a very dark brown, called “casual brown” that I put on the lid, and then I have a pretty light shade called “vintage champagne” that I put over the darker shade to mute it, and then all the way up to the brow bone.

The combination is gorgeous and I love it, and I can ...

• do it in about one minute, if that.

There is no applicator necessary; the applicator is attached to the lid.

They are meant for blending, so they blend superbly, and they last forever—I found these in my Christmas stocking two years ago and I still have no need to replace them.

The dark shade lasts all day or

all evening (these are *great* for going out) but I do find I like to reapply the lighter shade after four hours or so.

That said, it’s not really necessary; I just like a more dramatic look.

I would recommend these to any woman who likes to wear makeup but needs to get out the door quickly, like me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817610931/k2311a0831/8.31.09