Bonne Bell Powder Bronze  » Cosmetics  »
  • The bronzer everyone I know always raves about is Bare Minerals, but that brand is incredibly expensive

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

This summer I wanted to try a bronzer because I was just too lazy to use my self-tanning lotions on a regular basis. The bronzer everyone I know always raves about is Bare Minerals, but that brand is incredibly expensive.

Looking in the cosmetics aisle in my local grocery store, I couldn’t get over

how expensive the bronzers were; all of the ones I could see were at least $12 USD.

I finally looked down at the bottom shelf and I saw Bonne Bell Powder Bronze for $5.

I grabbed it and my mother confirmed that she used the brand and liked it for decades.

I tried ...

• it out and loved it, but I should warn that it has some shimmer in it so some of you ladies over 40 may not find it to be age appropriate.

I am almost 23 and I love this product.

A co-worker of mine actually thought it was a real tan, and it was

only bronzer! Thanks to this product, I can be pretty lax in my self-tanning—with the exception of my legs, of course.

I tend to just use the product on my face, neck and chest and a bit on my arms.

It’s really affordable and it has beautiful results.

Highly recommended as the cheap bronzer alternative!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817600931/k2311a0831/8.31.09