Sally Hansen Maximum Growth plus Nourishing Nail Color
  • As much as I love the Sally Hansen product because it’s nourishing and beautiful, it does not get a 10 from me because even with my tried and true topcoat, it still does not last as long as some of the other nail polishes I have tried

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I use many different types of nail polish, but this is one of my favorites. Sally Hansen is a really classic, really reliable brand, and this is one of their strongest products.

I really like that it has Vitamins A, C and E in it.

These vitamins are fantastic for your

nails, and it is a sign that Sally Hansen knows their science and they really take care of their consumer.

I also love the colors in which you can buy this product; my favorite is called Faith.

It is a really pretty red that is subtler than many of the glaringly bright ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817580931/k2311a0831/8.31.09