Clearasil Daily Acne Control Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product is one of the best acne products on the market for such a reasonable price
  • Now, those of you with combination skin, like I have, might have a problem with this product because it does dry out one’s skin

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

This product is one of the best acne products on the market for such a reasonable price. No one should shell out the ridiculous amount of money necessary to purchase Proactiv when you can get the same active ingredients at your local drugstore.

Benzoyl peroxide is the key ingredient, and while you should use it in

conjunction with a salicylic acid product for best results (I use both St.

Ives Apricot Scrub and Clearasil Pore Cleansing Pads along with this product), but this is the best benzoyl peroxide product I have come across.

I’ve been using it since high school, which is six or seven years now, and while I still have breakouts ...

• they are nothing like they are when I occasionally get lazy and forget to apply my Clearasil before I go to sleep.

Now, those of you with combination skin, like I have, might have a problem with this product because it does dry out one’s skin.

My best solution to that is to occasionally skip a

night and/or combat it by putting a light moisturizer on the dry areas of my face.

It’s rarely a problem for me, however.

It’s extremely reasonably priced, you can get a one ounce tube for four or five dollars (USD) and it’s important to remember that a little bit goes a long way because it’s very strong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817500931/k2311a0831/8.31.09