St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish & Blackhead Control (Oily Skin)  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have combination skin like I do, you might have to combat that by putting a moisturizer on the dry areas of your face after use, but that doesn’t seem to be a problem for me very often

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

I’ve been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish & Blackhead Control for oily skin type for a few years now, and it’s really a wonderful product.

It’s not just good for preventing blackheads and general acne, but it works extremely well as an exfoliator.

That said, I do not have sensitive skin and I have heard that it is not a good choice for those who do, so if you have sensitive skin please be careful.

It is not the greatest smelling product in the world but it smells clean and the smell does not bother me in the least.

The salicylic acid can be very drying, which is why this product is recommended for oily skin types.

If you have combination skin like I do, you might have to combat that by putting a ...

• St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish & Blackhead Control (Oily Skin)
      moisturizer on the dry areas of your face after use, but that doesn’t seem to be a problem for me very often.

It’s not magic, and if you have moderate acne, like I do, you will probably have to use it in conjunction with a benzoyl

peroxide product in order to really have success.

That’s my method, and it works a lot better than spending a small fortune on Proactiv.

St.

Ives Apricot Scrub is very reasonably priced, with a six ounce tube going for about five or six dollars (USD).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817480931/k2311a0831/8.31.09