Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo for Accumulated Damage  » Cosmetics  »
  • After I ran out of the shampoo I was using, I bought some myself to see if I’d see similar results, and lo and behold, I did
  • Also, the smell is absolutely delicious, but it’s not floral or in any way feminine, so men can use it as well

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

My hair tends to frizz very easily in humid weather, and one of the reasons for that is my own fault—I let my hair get too long and I’m too rough with the hairbrush. Someone I knew in college started using Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo for Accumulated Damage, and informed me that she saw a difference in the way her hair reacted to the humidity within a week of using the

shampoo.

After I ran out of the shampoo I was using, I bought some myself to see if I’d see similar results, and lo and behold, I did.

We have had a very rainy, humid summer in New York this year, and I have had much less frizz than I normally would because I have been using this shampoo since last spring.

Also, the smell is absolutely delicious, but it’s ...

• not floral or in any way feminine, so men can use it as well.

My hair is softer than it has ever been, and it’s shinier without looking greasy or oily.

The lack of frizz is amazing; I have never had so much luck in humid weather! I still frizz a bit, but it’s nothing like it usually is.

I see no reason to ever stop using this shampoo.

It’s a bit on the pricy side if you’re used to spending a buck and a half on Suave, but I used to spend a ton of money on Ebay on John Frieda’s Frizz Ease and I no longer have to—so if you’re buying anti-frizz products and you switch to this shampoo, you’ll save money there.

It’s gentle and I use it daily—and as long as they make it, I’m never switching!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817470931/k2311a0831/8.31.09