Knowing movie  » Movies  »
  • Nevertheless, when I watched it online despite one or two negative comments on the movie on the site, I thought it was really good
  • Overall, I did not have a problem with most of the things in this movie and I would recommend it to suspense and science fiction fans
  • I enjoyed it and I am more of a suspense fan than science fiction

• by Redtape

I watched the movie “Knowing” online a little after it was released in theatres since at the time I had no money to see it. Sometimes when I watch movies online, the movie does not appear to be half as good as it seems when I watch it on television or in a movie theatre; thus I expected that “Knowing” would not be half as good as I wanted it to be. Nevertheless, when I watched it online despite one or two negative comments on the movie on the site, I

thought it was really good.

First of all, I liked the very first part or introduction to the movie. Some movies take very long to get to the point whether good, or bad; but “Knowing” held my interest right away. At the beginning of the movie, some children are told to make things to put in a time capsule that their town would burrying so that the could dig it up fifty years later. However, we see one particular girl, Lucinda Embry writing something madly and before she finishes her teacher ...

• takes it from her to put it in the time capsule. The day the town is burrying the time capusle, Lucinda is missing and is found in a closet bloody and carving the same numbers into her skin. Throughout the movie, these numbers are found to be dates which predict various disasters and accidents which have and will happen over the years, and an MIT professor recognises it and tries to change what will happen.

The movie starrs the actor Nicholas Cage who does just as well in terms of acting

in this movie as he has done in many of the other movies I have seen him in. On the other hand though, even though I thought he did well, I would have preferred another actor to play this particular role as I have seen Nicholas play this kind of role too many times.

Overall, I did not have a problem with most of the things in this movie and I would recommend it to suspense and science fiction fans. I enjoyed it and I am more of a suspense fan than science fiction.

Knowing movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113108817430831/k2311a0831/8.31.09