Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder
  • So I decided to go back to basics and try Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder
  • It seemed like I was taking a step down because I thought to myself, if the extra strength doesn't work what makes me think the original will

• by LissaK

For some reason that I still have yet to discover, I’ve broken out into small little itchy bumps all over my skin, but mainly on my legs and feet. I have many bumps on my feet, some of them are so close together that they just look like one big bump.

All I do know is that these itchy little bumps make it very hard for me to

stay asleep at night.

I end up waking up periodically just to scratch this recurring itch.

I began using Gold Bond Extra Strength Medicated Powder at first, but I just didn’t see the results I wanted with that one.

I constantly had to re apply it and I got sick of that.

So I decided to go back to basics and try Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder.

...

• It seemed like I was taking a step down because I thought to myself, if the extra strength doesn’t work what makes me think the original will.

Well I tried the original strength and I was surprised at the results.

I felt the relief a lot faster than with the extra strength Gold Bond.

Just to make sure it wasn’t all in my head I did a test

and put the Gold Bond original strength on one foot and the extra strength on the other.

I still felt like the original strength went to work faster.

I felt the cooling sensation within seconds with the original strength.

Although I still don’t like how the powder is so messy to apply and gets everywhere.

I just know that I’ve had better results with Original Strength Gold Bond.

Gold Bond Original Strength Medicated Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108817340831/k2311a0831/8.31.09