Excedrin PM
  • Not only that but I think the pills are a pretty teal color, as if that doesn't sound silly

• by LissaK

One of the things I really hate is having a headache, menstrual cramps, or some kind of physical pain that makes it difficult for me to either fall asleep or stay asleep. Since I am a college student it is imperative for me to get an adequate amount of sleep

so that I can wake up refreshed and prepared for classes.

I would take some medications that were indicated to relieve such pain, but some of them just didn’t help me fall asleep like I needed.

That’s when I discovered Excedrin PM.

I knew my grandmother used to take it so that she could fall asleep at night, she had really bad arthritis that made it hard for her to sleep at night and that is why she took the Excedrin PM.

When I first took the Excedrin PM it only took about a half hour or less to begin ...

• Excedrin PM
      working.

Sleep came to me so fast that I don’t even remember beginning to fall asleep, it happened so fast.

On top of that, all my pain was gone and I woke up pain free as well.

Due to the Excedrin PM helping me to fall asleep I was able

to wake up revived and ready for class.

This medicine has done wonders for me.

Not only that but I think the pills are a pretty teal color, as if that doesn’t sound silly.

I guess if I’m going to be taking medication though I should at least like my medicines appearance.

Excedrin PM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108817330831/k2311a0831/8.31.09