Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • I remember the relief I felt afterward so I wanted to find out what it was that my mom used
  • When I did this I ended up not soothing my throat but I ended up numbing my tongue and leaving a weird chemical taste in my mouth
  • I wish the relief I felt could have lasted longer, maybe that's something that could be improved

• by LissaK

When it comes to having colds one of the symptoms I really hate is having a sore throat. It’s bad enough that I have to deal with loads of other afflictions like persistent cough, sneezing, runny nose and body aches just to name a few.

When I was a child and I used to get sore

throats I remember my mom used to spray some kind of medicine into my throat.

I remember the relief I felt afterward so I wanted to find out what it was that my mom used.

It turned out the medicine was called Chloraseptic, I knew it was the right kind because I remembered the way the spray top looked.

The first time I used it I didn’t do it correctly.

I ended up spraying it directly on my tongue instead of in the back of my mouth.

When I did this I ended up not soothing my throat but I ended up numbing my tongue and leaving a weird chemical taste in ...

• Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray
      my mouth.

The second time I made sure to aim for the back of my throat.

I did what the directions said to do on the bottle and let it sit in the back of my throat for about fifteen seconds before spiting it out.

That’s when I felt that familiar relief I remembered as a

child.

It numbed my throat and allowed me to talk and eat without feeling that sore pain.

I did feel like I needed to spray my throat again within the next hour, but the bottle said to do so every six hours.

I wish the relief I felt could have lasted longer, maybe that’s something that could be improved.

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108817320831/k2311a0831/8.31.09