Dr. Paul Nemiroff’s Joint Formula 88 Plus 10 Pain Relief Cream  » Medicine  »
2.7
  • It said that it had CoQ10 in it which I think was cool, but I did not really like this cream at all

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Sometimes when I get a cold or flu I also bet bodily aches. My aunts mom sent over a bag of medicine she used to get well when she had cold/flu. One of the things in the bag was something called Dr.

Paul Nemiroff’s Joint Formula 88 Plus 10 Pain Relief Cream. It was supposed to get rid of my muscle aches, I expected

it to have similar effects such as Icy Hot.

However, it did not. The cream did not help to get rid of the pain like I’d hoped.

It only dulled the pain about by fifteen percent, and even relief did not last long. Not only that, but I did not like the way the cream felt.

When I rubbed the cream on my skin ...

• it had a tacky kind of feeling, it didn’t disappear like regular creams are supposed to. It kind of built up so that I had pieces on my hands and skin, like it was rubber or something.

I didn’t like the color of the cream, it was an orange/brown color. The only thing I really liked about the cream was the smell.

It had

a menthol kind of scent, it reminded me of my mother… I cried. I never had even heard of this kind of joint formula before.

It said that it had CoQ10 in it which I think was cool, but I did not really like this cream at all. I will just stick to Icy Hot.

YellowRhoads says :

I need to know where I can purchase this cream. Please respond.

Kathy White says :

re : It said that it had CoQ10 in it which I think was cool, but I did not really like this cream at all
    This joint formula 88 is WONDERFUL. IT WORKS. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I am not a Dr so I cannot say what should or should not be in it. All I can tell anyone is that I am 62 years old with bad knees AND THIS IS THE ONLY CREAM I HAVE FOUND THAT ACTUALLY WORKS WITHOUT DRUGS. THANK YOU DR PAUL NEMIROFF.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108817310831/k2311a0831/8.31.09