Daytime Zicam Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu  » Medicine  »
1.0
  • However at that time I didn't have any money to go out and buy any NyQuil so I decided that I would just give Zicam a try
  • I personally would not recommend Zicam unless the taste and smell of this medicine does not bother that person taking it
  • I will just stick to my NyQuil from now on because I have a bad experience each time I stray from it

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

A couple months ago I came down with a really horrible cold/flu. My aunts mom had come down with a cold/flu too a couple weeks before I did and she offered to give me a bag of all the medicine she used to get better.

One of the biggest bottles of medicine in the bag was Daytime Zicam Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu relief.

I had

never taken Zicam before in my life although I had heard of it.

I was used to taking NyQuil whenever I came down with a cold and flu because it worked every single time.

However at that time I didn’t have any money to go out and buy any NyQuil so I decided that I would just give Zicam a try.

I figured if it ...

• helped my aunts mom get better it should be able to help me too.

I hated it.

The taste was an abomination.

It tasted like something I might use to clean the house with, not something I would take for a cold.

As if the taste wasn’t bad enough the medicine did not make me any better.

Even though it said that it could be

mixed in with drinks I could still taste that horrible medicine.

I personally would not recommend Zicam unless the taste and smell of this medicine does not bother that person taking it.

I will just stick to my NyQuil from now on because I have a bad experience each time I stray from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108817300831/k2311a0831/8.31.09