Valentino Perfume
  • The original Valentino Perfume has a scent that I love because it is like nothing that I have ever smelled
  • No matter where I go, I know that I will get compliments on the Valentino
  • That's another reason why I like Valentino Perfume
  • Usually, I will tend to only wear the stronger perfumes when the weather starts getting cold in the fall and winter months, because I think that a strong perfume can get to be overwhelming in the spring and summer months, but the Valentino seems to be appropriate for me all year around
  • I highly recommend Valentino perfume for anyone who enjoys a beautiful exotic scent that's never overpowering or too strong

• by mom1

I am crazy about Valentino Perfume. This is the original Valentino fragrance, and not the new Valentino that comes in the crystal red bottle. The original Valentino Perfume has a scent that I love because it is like nothing that I have ever smelled. Sometimes when I smell a perfume, it smells like ten other fragrances.

Each scent seems to have something in common, like a hint of citrus or a hint of some kind of floral scent or spice, but Valentino is very different. It’s

a little on the heavier side, so if you tend to like lighter fragrances, you might only want to apply a little dab here and there, or just a quick spritz. No matter where I go, I know that I will get compliments on the Valentino.

My mother loves this fragrance too. She is from France is she knows her perfumes. This has become one of her favorites.

I love the look of the bottle too.

On a recent trip to Michigan, I was in

a hair salon and sure enough two of the stylists asked me what I was wearing. I had only put on a tiny amount, but the scent was so light and fresh still later on in the day, that you could still smell it.

That’s another reason why I like Valentino Perfume. It is on the expensive side so it helps that you need to apply only a small amount and it lasts all day. It never is heavy or stale smelling.

As a rule,

• Valentino Perfume
      I don’t usually prefer the heavier scented perfumes, but Valentino, even though it’s on the heavier side, it still smells so incredibly good, that the heaviness just adds to it’s appeal. Usually, I will tend to only wear the stronger perfumes when the weather starts getting cold in the fall and winter months, because I think that a strong perfume can get to be overwhelming in the spring and summer months, but the Valentino seems to be appropriate for me all year around. If I want a stronger
      scent, I just apply a bit more.

When it’s warm outside, I go easy on the fragrance and just put a little on. The perfume itself lasts a long time because you only need to use a little. I also like to layer it with the Valentino dusting powder.

Between the both of them, the scent lasts and it seems like the dusting powder even softens the scent of the perfume. I highly recommend Valentino perfume for anyone who enjoys a beautiful exotic scent that’s never overpowering or too strong.

quick note by anonymous :

I love it too. Where do you find it ?

riki says :

You can buy it from Valentino perfume’s official website, which is parfums.valentino.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563108817270831/k2311a0831/8.31.09