Coco Chanel perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought a bottle of Coco Chanel before I went on my trip and wore it everyday for a week in Florida
  • I actually thought that it might be too overpowering but I decided to buy it anyway
  • I highly recommend this perfume for anyone who wants an exquisite smelling floral scent

• by mom1

The scent of Coco Chanel reminds me of when I was on vacation in Florida. I bought a bottle of Coco Chanel before I went on my trip and wore it everyday for a week in Florida. I wanted a fragrance that wasn’t too strong for the hot weather. I actually thought that it might be too overpowering but I decided to buy it anyway. I actually smelled it for the first time on my coworker.

When she walked past me at work she smelled so good. I usually up to date on the latest perfumes and colognes, but this was a scent that I was not familiar with. When she told me it was Coco Chanel, I was surprised because I didn’t think Chanel made anything but their signature Chanel No. 5, which I actually wear.

I actually though about bring my Chanel

No. 5 with me on vacation, but I really do think that would be a little too strong for the Florida heat. When I got to Florida, the first thing we did was go sit by the hotel pool. I put on my bathing suit, and then I spray on my Coco Chanel.

I have to say that no matter where I am, I always were fragrance because I feel like I’m not completely dressed unless I have a perfume or cologne on. Anyway, I sprayed some Coco Chanel on and went and sat out by the pool. I have to laugh because as my daughter and I were sitting by the pool, a woman who was sitting next to me asked me what I was wearing. When I told her it was Coco Chanel, she said that she was going on a blind ...

• date that evening and was going to buy some so she could were it on her date! She said I smelled so good and she thought her blind date might like it! My daughter and I had a good laugh about it.

Even when I went for a swim in the pool, the scent of Coco Chanel still lingered in a soft fresh way. I was glad that the chlorine of the pool didn’t change the scent or alter it in any way. My daughter said that it still smelled like Coco Chanel but only less intense and lighter. My mother is from France and loves her perfumes.

I consider her an expert in fragrances. She doesn’t hesitate to tell me if she thinks one of my perfumes is too strong or unpleasant. She wears Chanel No. 5 on a regular basis,

but like me hasn’t tried the Coco Chanel.

When we got back from Florida, I visited my mother to bring her some gifts we brought back for her. The first thing she said to me after asking how my trip was, “what are you wearing?” I had a feeling she might notice my fragrance, as she always does. When I told her it was Coco Chanel, she was so surprised. She enjoyed Chanel No.

5 for many years. I actually did bring her back a bottle of Coco Chanel to give to her. She was extremely happy, as she was going to a wedding the next day, and she loves trying new perfumes when she goes out. Now, Coco Chanel is now one of mine and my mother’s favorite perfumes.

I highly recommend this perfume for anyone who wants an exquisite smelling floral scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563108817230831/k2311a0831/8.31.09