Happy by Clinque perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love wearing Happy by Clinque because it's a light floral and spicy fragrance that smells fresh and clean
  • When I got home, the Clinque Happy scent was amazing
  • That night I was going out to dinner with some of my friends, so I thought I would wear it
  • I highly recommend Clinique Happy perfume to anyone who loves light fresh scented perfumes that are not loud and overpowering

• by mom1

I love wearing Happy by Clinque because it’s a light floral and spicy fragrance that smells fresh and clean. I also use Clique Aromatics Elixir, but this is a very heavy scent, unlike Happy. I actually discovered Clinique Happy Perfume when I was purchasing other Clinique products at the department store and received a free sample of it. I also tried the perfume tester at the store, but when you put it on at the store, sometimes it doesn’t smell true to the scent.

When I got home, the Clinque Happy scent was amazing. I loved the sweet floral scent mixed with a powdery scent. It was clean and fresh.

Actually that same day, I went back to the

store a purchased a bottle of it. That night I was going out to dinner with some of my friends, so I thought I would wear it. It was a very hot evening and I was a little concerned that the Happy would be too strong and interfere with the dinner of my friends.

Well, I didn’t have to worry, because as soon as I got to the restaurant, we ate outside by the way, each of my friends commented on how incredible my perfume was. One of my friends asked what it was and I told her it was Clinque Happy. She was also very surprised because she is used to wearing Clinique Aromatics Elixir which like I said before ...

• is very heavy and spicy.

The perfume itself is even brown in the bottle!

My one friend even asked if I had the bottle of Happy in my purse because she was picking up her husband from the train station after we had our dinner, and she wanted to wear a nice fragrance for when she met him. I just happened to have it in my purse, and she was “happy” to wear the “Happy!” My daughter loves Clinque Happy too. The Clinique Aromatics Elixir is a little on the strong side for her.

She likes it okay on me, but she prefers not to wear it for herself. When I asked her to try the Clinique Happy, she was hesitant,

because, she too, was only familiar with the Clinique Aromatics Elixir and didn’t want to try it if it was going to be heavy and overpowering. When she smelled the Clinque Happy, though she was pleasantly surprised.

She really liked it alot. She has now been wearing it everyday. She only puts a small amount on because she still isn’t a fan of lots of perfume, even if the perfume is lightly scented.

She prefers to wear just a hint of it. I can honestly say that Clinque Happy is one perfume and both myself and my daughter can enjoy. I highly recommend Clinique Happy perfume to anyone who loves light fresh scented perfumes that are not loud and overpowering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563108817210831/k2311a0831/8.31.09