Escada Perfume
  • I like this perfume so much, I decided to give my neighbor a bottle of it for her birthday
  • I wasn't sure what to get her, but I know that she likes perfume, so I thought she might like it
  • I highly recommend Escada perfume because of it's original scent

• by mom1

I really like Escada perfume because it has an unusual scent that is not very common in perfumes. The scent is a cross of floral scents and spicy and woodsy scents. I did not even know that Escada made perfume. I do know that Escada makes clothes and shoes, but I was surprised when I got a bottle of Escada perfume as a gift.

On a recent trip to downtown Chicago, I was commenting to my husband how lovely the Plaza Escada looked and from there the conversation turned to perfume for some reason. The Plaza Escada is actually a gorgeous glass and steel building in downtown Chicago that houses among others, the famous Escada store. Two weeks later, my

husband gave me a bag and told me to open it.

Inside was a bottle of Escada perfume. I was so surprised, but happy! When I opened it, the smell was amazing. I haven’t smelled anything like it and I knew that Escada perfume would soon be ranked as one of my favorites.

I am very selective when it comes to fragrances. Sometimes they are too strong for me,or overpowering, but the Escada perfume had such a beautiful soft scent. I understand that this perfume is on the pricey side, but it smells so good, that even if I didn’t get it as a gift, I would buy it for myself.

I like this perfume so much, I ...

• decided to give my neighbor a bottle of it for her birthday. I wasn’t sure what to get her, but I know that she likes perfume, so I thought she might like it.

It was really an understatement to say that my neighbor liked the Escada.

When she smelled it she immediately said that it reminded her of her vacation to Europe from which she just recently returned. She said that lots of the women there smelled so good, but she didn’t know what they were wearing. But when she smelled her gift of the Escada, she thought that it smelled like some of the women she met in Europe and was thrilled because she had been searching for a fragrance

that came close to the scent of the European women.

I later found out that Escada perfume is very popular in France, Italy and Spain. I am happy that I could make my neighbor happy, because she is such a sweet, kind woman. The one thing with the Escada perfume that I would like to mention is that I only wear a small amount of it because even though it has become one of my favorite scents, it seems like it is very concentrated, so a little goes a long way.

When I put it on in the morning, it lasts all day. I highly recommend Escada perfume because of it’s original scent. It’s not a perfume that smells ordinary and common.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563108817200831/k2311a0831/8.31.09