Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray  » Housewares  »
2.5
www.walgreens.com
  • Unfortunately, our best friends leave their own special odor behind
  • I wanted to try finding an option to Fabreze, which I have used before, because the cost seemed to be going higher and I wanted to find a product that was more economical
  • I bought Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray at Walgreens, with the hopes of getting rid of a strong urine smell in our carpet
  • While it did work in some degree, I was disappointed that it wasn't as strong and effective as I thought it would be

• by writinggal

If you have a dog or cat around the home, you know that they can wreak havoc on your carpets and upholstery, particularly if they like lounging on your sofa or bed. Unfortunately, our “best friends” leave their own special odor behind. Urine and feces smells linger, even after you’ve washed and brushed and scrubbed sometimes.

I wanted to try finding an option to Fabreze,

which I have used before, because the cost seemed to be going higher and I wanted to find a product that was more economical. I saw Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray advertised somewhere and looked for places that sold it.

I bought Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray at Walgreens, with the hopes of getting rid of a strong urine smell in our carpet. It comes in a pretty sizable 1 pt., 6 fluid ounce spray bottle with an easy-to-use nozzle. We sprayed it on our carpet and bedding to freshen them up and, hopefully, eliminate the lingering scent.

While it did work in some degree, I was disappointed that it wasn’t as strong and effective as I thought it would be. It helped get rid ...

• Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray
      of the odor some, but it wasn’t as long lasting as I would have preferred it to be. We had to spray it several times for it to be effective, which can be time-consuming.

Still, it is a relatively useful product, if you just want to freshen up something with a less strong odor and it was priced reasonably when we purchased it at Walgreens. Compared

to competing products like Fabreze, though, I didn’t find it to quite cover things like getting rid of bacteria and giving items as fresh a smell.

If you have want to get rid of urine or feces smells from pets, Glade Fabric & Air Pet Odor Eliminator Spray may not be capable of accomplishing it as well as you might want.

I am not sure whether I would buy this product again.

quick note by anonymous :

The one I use to get was apple scent and it DOES WORK But I’m having a hard time finding it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533108817180831/k2311a0831/8.31.09