The Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I am a skeptical person, I am also curious and I decided to buy the Suave, to see if it really lived up to what it said
  • The most functional thing is that the Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick is very convenient, since I don't have to reapply it 2- 3 times throughout the day, like I did Secret
  • It cost me less than $3, as I got it marked down on that particular day
  • I would recommend it highly to anybody who wants protection from body odor all day (and night) long

• by writinggal

I live in a part of the country where it is brutally hot during the summer. Temperatures can soar as high as 112 or more at times, so having the right deodorant is extremely important to me. I tend to sweat quite a bit when I have to be out in the heat for long periods of time and, frankly, some deodorants wear

off sooner, rather than later, when you perspire too profusely.

I came across the Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick when I was at a local Walgreen’s. To be honest, I was looking for my old standby Secret, but my eye was drawn to the Suave, when I saw that it offered 24-hour protection. While I am a skeptical person, I am also curious and I decided to buy the Suave, to see if it really lived up to what it said.

I have been using this product for over a month-and-a-half now and I can truly say that it has done a satisfactory job. All I usually have to do is apply it in the morning and I stay dry and fresh-smelling until the next day, meaning I don’t wake ...

• The Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick
      up with that awful “musty” odor. It’s rubs on clear, so there’s no nasty, gummy feeling under my armpits. The most functional thing is that the Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick is very convenient, since I don’t have to reapply it 2- 3 times throughout the day, like I did Secret.

The Suave 24-Hour Protection Deodorant Stick comes in a 2.6 ounce

blue stick that closely resembles Secret, so make sure that you get the correct product. It cost me less than $3, as I got it marked down on that particular day.

I am extremely pleased with this product and plan on buying it again, once my current stick wears out. I would recommend it highly to anybody who wants protection from body odor all day (and night) long.

Melissa Smith says :

re : While I am a skeptical person, I am also curious and I decided to buy the Suave, to see if it really lived up to what it said
I love suave 24 he protection I use it everyda only once in the morning after my shower. And it works best for me I love it so much I do recommend it to everybody

Leticia Torres says :

re : I would recommend it highly to anybody who wants protection from body odor all day (and night) long
I highly recommend Suave deodorant stick for protection from body odor, sweat and sensitivity to other deodorants. I have tried other deodorants in the past that caused irritation and Suave brand seems to be the only brand that I’ve been able to wear with no problems. You apply it once in the morning and it lasts 24 hours, all day and night protection. I like all scents which are not over powering if you suffer from allergies. The deodorant applies smoothly and has a clean feeling and pleasant scent. It’s inexpensive. Comes in two sizes, regular and large. Comes in a variety of very appealing and interesting scents.

Tori says :

I agree that Suave is great. I also have to recommend, for those that are looking for an even cheaper type, Arm Hammer “natural” deodorant. Even though it’s natural, it actually has worked much better than any other type of deodorant I’ve tried. I highly recommend

Best,

T.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817160831/k2311a0831/8.31.09