Holiday World Tours Limited  » Travel  »
  • I know a lot of friends that travel a lot, and asked for tips, but somehow I still felt weary as it is my first time to travel to the place and having my son tagging along with me causes me more concern
  • She knows me so she recommended the best tour company her office is tying up with, the Holiday World Tours Limited
  • I paid for the tour package which includes the ticket, hotel and accommodations, and free breakfast, and all the guided tour for 6 days and 5 nights
  • I like the fact that they deal with customers in a friendly but very professional way

• by patofgold23

The very first time I went to Hong Kong was November of last year. I took my son with me. In fact, the trip was for him, sort of a belated birthday gift for his 13th birthday. He wanted Disneyland so much, and the one in Hong Kong was the closes to where we live, so I asked around, had bits of pieces of ideas how to get there, how much I need, and what to expect when we get to Hong Kong.

I know a lot of friends that travel a lot, and asked for tips, but somehow I still felt weary as it is my first time to travel to the place and having my son tagging along with me causes me more concern. I went to several ticketing offices and asked around for fare prices, and luckily got the chance to talk to one of the owners who happens to be an old schoolmate.

I talked to her about my concerns. She herself, being an owner

of a travel agency, have had several travels in the past too. She advised me to avail the services of a tour company. I gladly took her advice coz it seemed to me is the only thing that will make me feel safe on our travel. She knows me so she recommended the best tour company her office is tying up with, the Holiday World Tours Limited.

I paid for the tour package which includes the ticket, hotel and accommodations, and free breakfast, and all the guided tour for 6 days and 5 nights. I didn’t have to wait long for my ticket to be printed and I came home bringing along the itinerary of our tour. That was pretty convenient.

On the day of our travel, I started growing weary again, but my friend assured me the tour company is great and I don’t have to worry about me and my son getting lost or not having transportation at all. Indeed, when we got to HK ...

• airport, I already saw a Holiday Tour agent on the arrival area, holding the logo of their tour company with our names on it, I felt relived right away. Me and my son were escorted to an area where we would be picked up by the tour company’s bus and be taken to our respective hotels.

So we loaded the bus, and it was quite a ride on the way to our Hotel Hong Kong is huge, and nice and clean. Everything looks new. We were given an overview of the sights we passed by, and the tour guides were really very good. They can communicate really well and does know how to catch everybody’s attention.

We were taken to our hotels and were given instructions on what time we will be picked up the next day, and were provided with our breakfast coupons too. Everything was on our printed itinerary but they really made it a point we understood and that we feel secured.

We were picked up by

the tour bus the next day and taken to Disneyland. We were escorted by a tour guide to give us a feel of the place, then gave us time to explore the place for ourselves too. At the end of the day, we were picked up as promised, they are always on time. That was pretty impressive.

The next few days, Holiday World Tours Limited made our Hong Kong vacation really fun and worthwhile. They took us on day tours, night tours, landmarks, to Ocean Park, Victoria’s Peak, Madame Tussauds Museum, and some nice places to shop.

The tour company was there on the whole of our visit, which made me not worry about a single thing. I like the fact that they deal with customers in a friendly but very professional way. I was so thankful I availed of their service, my son told me that was the best birthday gift he ever had from me. From that, I would give Holiday World Tours Limited a rating of 10!

Anita says :

re : She knows me so she recommended the best tour company her office is tying up with, the Holiday World Tours Limited
    Holiday World is worst tour operator at Hong Kong. they don’t know how to behave, so rude you can’t expect it. they behave like they are boss , very bad experience I have when I have taken a package from Yatra and they tie up with Holiday World. The guide Janice she is worst and too rude.

Sincerely advising if you are booking holiday package from INDA then ask your agent not to give you the tour operator at HK as Holiday World

Joel says :

Sheer Disappointment. Most Unprofessional tour agency i have ever bumped into.

Cherry says :

I agree with Anita. Holiday World Tours is the WORST tour operator I have ever encountered

Do not book with this travel agency.

Their tour guide Janice should NOT be a tour guide. She should be at home hibernating. She is very rude and will not allow you to be 1minute late but apparently they can. For the 1st day of our tour(Day2), they are supposed to pick us up at 8:30am, we were waiting at the lobby 10 mins prior as she instructed but they arrive 10am. Our tour, therefore was shortened. She has to always hurry us on the places we visit. She almost left the other 2 Filipino tourists who were with us while getting money from Western Union because she arrived 5mins earlier. This is done while waiting for her also, to “get” something in their office. Which costs us time, by the way. We were allowed to have lunch and shop in MongKok for only 50mins. Oh, yeah… That is because she brought us to the Jewelry factory, apparently to buy jewelries. When we asked her to leave there early since we are not interested to buy, coz who wants to buy jewelry in HK She said “No, we stay here 45mins.” We just stood there, looking at necklaces we are NOT interested in for 45mins, probably hoping that we will buy so she can have a commission. On the next day, again we were waiting at the hotel lobby at 8:15am but she arrived past 9am. And she is not even apologetic about it. So much for professionalism

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 383108817150831/k2311a0831/8.31.09