MOTOKRZR K1m Cell Phone for Verizon Wireless  » Phones  »
  • It also has Bluetooth capability, which I know is important to a lot of cell phone users, and EV-DO support

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

My dad bought me this cell phone as a gift when I signed my first Verizon contract two years ago. I’m eligible for a free upgrade now, but if I weren’t, I would be thrilled to keep this phone for another two years, even with the Blackberry craze sweeping the nation.

Its sleek design is perfect for ladies like me who like to carry small purses; it also

fits in my jeans pocket.

Now that I’ve mentioned that, I should point out that as much as I loved the phone’s diminutive size; men with larger hands may have trouble dialing, and certainly texting, with the small number keys.

It also does not have a full QWERTY keyboard, which many frequent texters seem to prefer.

However, the most important things to me when purchasing a cell ...

• phone have been looks and call quality, and I absolutely loved both with this phone.

It also has Bluetooth capability, which I know is important to a lot of cell phone users, and EV-DO support.

The music quality is also quite good.

My only complaint with regard to this phone is that the camera isn’t very good.

It’s a 1.

3 megapixel, and it’s good for just

taking a quick snapshot but it really doesn’t work well as a digital camera.

That said, the camera isn’t an important feature to me when I am choosing cell phones, so it wouldn’t keep me from continuing with it if I didn’t have the option of upgrading for free.

If you want a smaller, attractive phone, and you aren’t tremendously concerned with the camera phone, this phone is for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373108817140831/k2311a0831/8.31.09