Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer
  • I liked the original product fine, but I like this much better, both as a tanner and a moisturizer
  • The problem with using it as your daily self-tanner as opposed to the three-day kick start for which it was intended is largely financial—as it was not intended to be used for the long-term, you only get four fluid ounces of the Express rather than 7.5 fluid ounces of the original product for the same price
  • I have chosen to resolve this issue by purchasing it on Ebay, which you can also do if money is an issue
  • I have enjoyed the Express version very much, and this is coming from someone who is ghostly white, even after getting some real sun

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

If you were part of the Summer 2005 rush to grab a bottle of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (and self-tanner), you won’t want to miss out on their newest magical trick—Jergens Natural Glow Express. The pitch is that the Express version of the product gives you in three days what most gradual self-tanners take a week to produce.

You’re supposed to use it for three days and then maintain with the original product, but in my experiences chatting with friends and with people online about the product, quite a few women—myself included—have switched to using

it as their primary self-tanner.

Its effectiveness is extraordinary.

It indeed gives the same results in three days that the original product gives in seven, and it’s thicker than the original, so it works better as a daily moisturizer, especially if you have dry skin.

I liked the original product fine, but I like this much better, both as a tanner and a moisturizer.

The problem with using it as your daily self-tanner as opposed to the three-day kick start for which it was intended is largely financial—as it was not intended to be ...

• used for the long-term, you only get four fluid ounces of the Express rather than 7.

5 fluid ounces of the original product for the same price.

You also use more of it because of the aforementioned thickness of the lotion.

I have chosen to resolve this issue by purchasing it on Ebay, which you can also do if money is an issue.

Another drawback to using either of the Jergens products is color build-up on elbows, knees and sometimes ankles.

You can avoid this problem by using a regular moisturizer on those areas first;

this will prevent the skin in those areas from picking up too much of the color complex in the Jergens product.

I have enjoyed the Express version very much, and this is coming from someone who is ghostly white, even after getting some real sun.

Despite my fair complexion, I went right for the medium/tan formula, which is the middle choice, and found my fake tan—which I achieved very quickly, I saw results after only one application—to be very natural-looking, and I received quite a few compliments from friends and co-workers who thought the tan was real.

Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817130831/k2311a0831/8.31.09