Twix Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars
  • I no longer eat chocolate, but I remember Twix being my favourite candy bar - - - okay, they call it chocolate caramel cookie bars, and that what makes Twix special – the concept of cookies and candy combined
  • No doubt it is the best candy bar out there

• by patofgold23

I no longer eat chocolate, but I remember Twix being my favourite candy bar - - - okay, they call it chocolate caramel cookie bars, and that what makes Twix special – the concept of cookies and candy combined. I always used to bite off and eat the cookie base first and leave my favourite caramel and chocolate to last to savour.

I used to have Twix with my afternoon coffee.

Twix Chocolate Caramel Cookie Bars are so unique! No doubt it is the best candy bar out there. They’re so wholesome and filling! The cookie part wins me over, it makes the bar sweet without being overly so. It’s quite fun to eat Twix, is quite fun to eat. When you bite into it,

• you get the nice mix of the crunchy biscuit mixed with the chewy caramel. It literally makes your mouth water!

I used to be so addicted with this thing and I buy the whole box with 36 bars in it for $32, rather than buying a bar for $0.89 each. It saves me a little money and saves me frequent trips to the

store. Well, you can order it online too, and cold even get a huge discount for the box. Some online stores could go as low as $22-$24 for a whole box. That is a very good buy!

Though I don’t eat much chocolates anymore, nothing will take its place, Twix is still the best candy bar for me. No doubt it is everybody else’s favourite!

gerri pevril says :

Have Twix bars always had caramel in them. A friend recently had one and swears they are different than the ones he has had in the past. He thinks that the caramel was recently added to the bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273108817110831/k2311a0831/8.31.09