Formsite.com  » Web sites  »
  • Make it very convenient for your customers, use formsite

• by clickmarbin

Today i will make a review about Formsite.com

I was able to know about formsite.com from an online friend who also have the same homebased business like me. He told me that it is now possible to accept customer’s filled up forms online via Formsite.

I became interested in signing up to this website, and the good thing is it’s free to use, it is up to you if you will upgrade your membership or not.

It is also very friendly and easy

to use. Formsite also has ready templates for different kind of forms you may want to use, like, templates for application form, survey form, order form etc. You can also customize your own form.

And if you are running a website, you can easily paste the form using the html code generated by formsite.

I am a loan agent right now, and I can say that this is a very effective way for me to get many customers online. It gives the convenience ...

• of you finding customers online at the comfort of your own home, customers can just read your ad, sign up using the formsite forms , submit their requirements and that’s it.

And just to make sure that formsite is really working in real time. I make a form and paste it to my site, and then I tried to fill up that form by myself, after I submitted the form, I login to formsite and I was amazed when I view the

results, it’s really working in real time because in just a matter of seconds, my answers to the form were already posted to my formsite account database.

So there, if you have an online business say like you are selling gadgets, toys, bags, or you are an agent searching for customers online. Make it very convenient for your customers, use formsite.com for your online forms to get your customers application or order. This website really is a very easy, friendly and reliable website for making forms.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203108817100831/k2311a0831/8.31.09