Cousins Subs Beaver Dam WI  » Restaurants  »
Beaver Dam, WI
  • To me, Cousins is the best sub shop in Beaver Dam, WI for one reason, the french fries
  • The subs themselves are also very good, I personally prefer the Phillie Cheese Steak Sub and the bread is definitely better than many of the other sub places in town

• by Steve
      Cousin’s Subs uses the slogan “Better Bread, Better Subs. ” To me, Cousins is the best sub shop in Beaver Dam, WI for one reason, the french fries. The subs themselves

are also very good, I personally prefer the Phillie Cheese Steak Sub and the bread is definitely better than many of the other sub places in town. However, they are ...

• the only Sub shop that offers the choice of french fries instead of chips and I absolutely love those fries, especially since they make them fresh when I order them.
        They are the best in town. Even my 2 year old daughter seems to like those fries over traditional restaurants like McDonalds. Come to think of it, I’m kind of hungry for them right now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7140881710431/k2311a0814/8.14.06