Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation
  • I am asian and have olive skin and I had no problem finding a shade that matched my skin

• by kbearden5189

If you’re looking for a powder foundation that is weightless, yet provides flawless coverage, then look no further. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation is just what you’ve been looking for.

I spent countless years using different foundations and I could never find one that suited my skin type until I tried Mineral Sheers. I have used this foundation for 2 years and I

absolutely love it! It comes in a compact, similar to what a powder might. The applicator is a round foam, but it is different than most foam applicators, it really absorbs the make-up making it easy to apply. It goes on very smoothly and it doesn’t take much to achieve flawless coverage. I wear make-up everyday and one compact lasts me for about ...

• 1 month. It comes in several different shades, yet it is very easy to match your skin color. I am asian and have olive skin and I had no problem finding a shade that matched my skin. I never have to re-apply throughout the day and it does well if you’re in the sun, as it contains SPF 20. The price for one
        compact is around $12.00, which is more expensive than many store foundations, but it is absolutely worth it. I can almost promise, once your try it, you’ll never go back to your old foundation.

As mentioned earlier, It literally took me years to find a foundation that was just right for my skin and I will be a faithful user of this product for life.

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108817000831/k2311a0831/8.31.09