Ponds Dry Skin Face Cream
  • I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone looking for a solution to their dry skin on their face and not finding any help with other creams

• by AzureSea

I’ve had dry skin since I was a kid, and nothing seemed to help the dryness and the itch. Ponds Dry Skin Face Cream is the first one in years that has actually worked well for me, and kept working even after long periods of use.

It comes in a

nice size and lasted me for months, although I use it daily about three times a day.

It moisturizes the skin very evenly and nicely and I stopped getting an itch as well.

It’s lightly scented, not to the point where it’s very noticeable but it doesn’t smell strange like ...

• other dry skin care creams, which is another of the big problems I have with other creams.

I use it after a shower with moisturizing soap or after washing my face and this adds a final touch.

My face feels a lot smoother and less dry after a few days

of using it, so the effect is almost instantaneous.

I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone looking for a solution to their dry skin on their face and not finding any help with other creams.

It’s a bit on the pricey side but one bottle lasts for ages, so no worries there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313108816960831/k2311a0831/8.31.09