7 day cleanse by hydroxycut  » Health  »
  • As a big diet pop and artifical sweeteners fan, I thought maybe a little cleanse would help get my body rid of toxins, chemicals and put it on the right track
  • The caps are a bit big, but don't taste gross and I didn't have any problem swallowing them

• by christine donohue

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I’m always trying to loose weight, always trying new diets, diet pills, exercice devices and dvds. A month ago, I’d been on the same diet for 2 months, but the loss was slowing down, I felt bloated and was constipated. As a big diet pop and artifical sweeteners fan, I thought maybe a little cleanse would help get my body rid of toxins, chemicals and put it on the right track.

When browsing the diet aids aisle in a very popular department store, I spotted the complete 7-day cleanse. the box said it was from the makers of hydroxycut, a trusted brand of

diet aids. The price was also reasonable, about $20 for 70 caps (7 days supply). There is a flap on the front of the box, containing a lot of informations. The box claimed the products would gently remove more waste, and provided liver, colon and digestive support. I wanted something natural and gentle, as I was tired of using products which made me feel sick.

You have to take 5 caps with a glass of water with lunch, and again with dinner. I begun the cleanse that day on dinner time. The caps are a bit big, but don’t taste gross and ...

• I didn’t have any problem swallowing them. After my dinner, 5 big caps and a full glass of water ( you really have to, as the caps swell and could block your throat without enough liquid), I felt I would burst. I wasn’t expecting any results in the morning, as I only took one dose on the first day. But surprise, after a few minutes out of the bed, bowel movement. I’m sorry for the details, but the pills hadn’t dissolved. I was a bit disapointed, so I browsed the net and read several reviews stating the same thing. All those people
        just quit the cleanse, so how would we know? I just kept using the product.

Bottom line, after 5 days without any side effect, my clothes were less tight, my belly flatter, and the bloating has been gone for a month so far. Bowel movements are still regular, breakouts a lot less frequent, and as I used to loose 1 size in a month, I lost 2 during the ‘’cleanse-month'’. Of course I kept exercising and following my diet, but I really feel it kick-started ewhat was slowing down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343108816920831/k2311a0831/8.31.09