Rival 6-quart smart-pot slow cooker

• by Topaz
      On Wednesday, I had a morning filled with errands, then about 45 minutes at home to prepare lunch for the kids before we left for even more errands. I knew that after a day filled with errands, the kids would be grumpy and I’d be too tired to cook.

At

the same time I had to have an economical and healthy meal for dinner.

The solution was the Rival 6 quart smart-pot slow cooker and the turkey breast I had pulled out of the freezer the day before.

Just added a small amount of broth as a starter for dripping to ...

• make gravy and some seasoning.

Left it cooking while we were out and about.

Arrived home around 5:30 PM and by 6:15 PM, I had a dinner of sliced turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans on the table.

Even though it was 98 degrees outside, my kitchen was

nice and cool since the oven had not been used.

We use this smart-pot slow cooker several times a month when we have a busy scheduled day or I want to cook soups, roasts or other items without heating up the kitchen.

This is a kitchen appliance that really makes life easy for a busy family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53140881680331/k2311a0814/8.14.06