Amoxicillin  » Medicine  »
  • I know how important it is to finish all your medication, so I knew I would be taking it for the full ten days - that is if I could stomach it
  • The best thing about the Amoxicillin besides the fact that it was clearing up my bronchitis, was that I got absolutely no stomach ache or sick feeling with it
  • Years ago, I took an antibiotic called erythromycin and I thought I was going to die
  • It was no problem to complete the whole ten day dosage because it was so easy to take

• by mom1

The last time I was sick with a cold, it started out like any run of the mill cold which was nothing special or out of the ordinary. The runny nose and scratchy throat where no big deal, until all of a sudden I was hit with the worst cough that I can ever remember. No matter what I took, nothing helped the hacking. The coughing at night kept me awake.

I used the vaporizer and took cough medicine. I finally went to my doctor who prescribed the antibiotic Amoxicillin. I am not crazy about taking antibiotics because they usually make me sick.

Well, I didn’t really

have a choice about taking the Amoxicillin because I had bronchitis and I didn’t want it to turn into anything worse, like pneumonia. I was fully expecting to get sick on the antibiotic and I was sure it really wasn’t going to help my cough at all. I just figured it would prevent a secondary infection but not doing anything for I had at the present time.

After I picked up my prescription, I took as directed which was twice daily for ten days. I know how important it is to finish all your medication, so I knew I would be taking it for the full ten days - that ...

• is if I could stomach it. I must say, that after the first day, I began to feel better.

My cough was getting progressively better and better with each day. The best thing about the Amoxicillin besides the fact that it was clearing up my bronchitis, was that I got absolutely no stomach ache or sick feeling with it. I didn’t even get slight upset stomach with it.

Years ago, I took an antibiotic called erythromycin and I thought I was going to die. I had the most horrendous pains in my stomach, I vowed never to take it again. When my doctor prescribed the Amoxicillin, I

feared that I would get the same reaction as I did with the other antibiotic.

I just assumed that since it was an antibiotic, I would get the same awful stomach pains. The Amoxicillin was very different in that I got no side effects at all. It was no problem to complete the whole ten day dosage because it was so easy to take.

Amoxicillin has been around for many years and it’s an antibiotic that I can trust. At the end of the ten days, my bronchitis was totally gone. I did not even have a slight cough after completing the antibiotic.

It worked extremely well for me.

Amoxicillin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263108816770731/k2311a0831/8.31.09