Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion  » Health  »
  • I didn't trust it, but she said it was the best thing for a sunburn and wouldn't hurt me at all
  • In fact it's almost as important as a bathing suit or beach towel in my opinion, and every time I even get the slightest hint of pink on my body, I use this lotion and immediately there is relief and I know that there will be minimal peeling

• by onerios13

I have always been a water baby, meaning I wish I had been born a mermaid because I used to love swimming so much. In fact, I remember the time when I used to go swimming at our local pool when I was around nine year old and I would literally be there from when the pool opened all the way to when the pool closed at nine o’clock and do it all over again. And all that time, I never used sunscreen because my tender young skin browned so perfectly and because of my Asian ancestry, I never had any problems with peeling or reddened skin.

However, that all changed when I got to my late teens and while visiting my aunt in Virginia Beach, Virginia, I went to

the beach one day with a friend and again stayed out the entire day. But that day was super hot and I remember coming back home with my entire body as red as a boiled lobster and my face and arms hurting so much that I could barely lift them up or down.

It was my first major sunburn and it had turned my body into barbecue. When my aunt saw me, she totally freaked out because I looked like I had third degree burns on my shoulder and upper arms.

She made me go and soak in a tub filled with cold water and when I got out, she patted me dry and then tried to put some lotion on, but I literally remember screaming because it hurt so darn ...

• much. I refused to put anything on even though I was in major pain because everything they put on me hurt even worse than if I had put nothing on.

Finally, my cousin came upstairs and handed me a bottle of Banana Boat Aloe After Sun lotion. I didn’t trust it, but she said it was the best thing for a sunburn and wouldn’t hurt me at all.

Finally, I gave in and let her rub some on my back and shoulders. And miracles of miracles, this stuff immediately soothed the burn and pain.

I was amazed and then proceeded to lather this lotion everywhere and everywhere it touched, my skin finally sighed a breath of relief. I am telling you that this stuff is incredible and should be in

the arsenal of every beach goer or sun worshiper.

I have yet to encounter a lotion that works faster at relieving sun damage and cooling over heated skin. Since then, I have bought this lotion religiously every summer.

If I go to the pool, or beach or lake, this bottle goes with me without fail. In fact it’s almost as important as a bathing suit or beach towel in my opinion, and every time I even get the slightest hint of pink on my body, I use this lotion and immediately there is relief and I know that there will be minimal peeling.

Again, get this product for yourself or your children because believe me, when you’re done with the sun, and the sun has not been nice, this will be your life saver!

Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion
    Salma says :

Well, i am a personne with sensitive skin every time I go to the beach I always turn completely red and my skin starts to peel of and of cours I can’t even walk properly and move my limbs properly and it’s so frustrating, because I’m swimming lover, I like to swim a lot but unfortunately my skin type doesn’t allow it, so that’s when I started using banana boat sunblock and it’s lotion,basically all I have to say about these both products is that they are really great, the sunblock was a good barrier and the lotion is so cold to the skin,it doesn’t hurt when applied to the skin and it feels refreshing too. This is a product I recommend you to buy you won’t regret it trust me, and I recommend the sunblock too, because it’s just as great as the lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343108816710731/k2311a0831/8.31.09