Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner  » Health  »
  • I love my length and don't want to make any cuts
  • Another thing that I really love about Pantene is that it made my hair look stronger than before
  • I know that it is not just strong in the outside but also in the inside
  • To keep my hair looking its best, I let it dry to avoid constant barrage of heat implements

• by Amaya

Lately, I’m noticing that the ends of my hair are drying out and feeling brittle. I love my length and don’t want to make any cuts. Although my previous conditioners and shampoos had promised me with volumed up strands, they never took effect. If they have any results to give, those are just quite insignificant enough to be noticed. Then, a friend of mine told me that before I make a cut, I should try putting a little extra conditioner right on the ends of my hair and give it a few minutes to sink in.

For some outstanding damage protection, she

recommended Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner. Indeed, from then on, it has helped me a lot in maintaining my hair volume especially that I just had my hair colored the other week. For quite a time, it already helped me repair the look of the damage. From looking brittle, it has transformed my hair into elegantly looking one.

I was so amazed because the result was fast and very incredible. It just did the work that I wanted it to do unto my hair. Another thing that I love about it is the way it prevented my hair from getting split ends. Before, I really despised those imperfect ends because the entire effect makes my hair look like a broom with all those stray hairs sprouting everywhere.

It really distorted my entire look. But now, everything is almost back to their original places. No split ends anymore. Another thing that I really love about Pantene is that it made my hair look stronger than before.

I know that it is not just strong in the outside but also in the inside. The glossy shine and strong ends say so. I totally love it. Well anyhow, it didn’t just end in the bathtub.

To ...

• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
      keep my hair looking its best, I let it dry to avoid constant barrage of heat implements. Before, I used to use blowers but now, I realized that using those could worsen my hair. My hair really needs a break from those stuffs. I’m giving it a natural kind of day-off.

Instead of the old routine, I now use a super-absorbent towel for 15 minutes before combing through. However, this kind of routine is only good when you are not in the hurry because it sure did take me time to complete the whole process. But when I needed a maximum result,

I never underestimate other products from Pantene. Aside from the conditioner itself, I also use Pantene Fortifying Treatment.

Voila! I just love the entire look of my hair. Volumed up, it’s ready to shine away those breakage. I am no longer scared of those split ends. Pantene just took care of them (Well, at least, I guess so).

For other women out there, I know the feeling. You might think that it’s already beyond repair, stressing you out. And that’s just your hair! Women with chronic damage feel like there’s nowhere left to turn. But there is still hope folks.

I hope this review has helped a lot.

Jeralyn says :

re : Another thing that I really love about Pantene is that it made my hair look stronger than before
Yes right. Pantene really makes our hair smooth and strong. I used this regularly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343108816560731/k2311a0831/8.31.09