Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this wash in my brother’s bathroom who swears that this line of products is responsible for evening out his skin tone
  • I like the smell of Belo Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash because it is mild with a sweet scent

• by TheAdvocate

I found this wash in my brother’s bathroom who swears that this line of products is responsible for evening out his skin tone. I started using this a few weeks ago and I can see the difference in my skin.

Facial washes usually do not usually have any effect on the

skin as it is there for only a few seconds and washed with water immediately.

It is usually the moisturizer which will show some signs of effect on the skin.

I like the smell of Belo Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash because it is mild with a sweet scent.

It feels ...

• satiny when used, and is easily washed off with water, with no residual feeling.

It’s also cheap, I have only finished one 50 ml for more than a month.

After a few weeks of using this product on my face, I started using it on my arms because the skin tone

has become uneven due to prolonged sun exposure.

It’s a bit expensive seeing as I have to use more than a dollop for each arm.

I have not yet seen any effect on my skin, other than it feels a little smoother than before.

I’m still waiting for my skin tone to even out.

Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008816450131/k2311a0830/8.30.09