Sunsilk Straight & Sway Hair Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I interchange this product with a cuticle coat like Vitress to avoid the build-up

• by TheAdvocate

My stylist introduced me to this hair cream for straight and long hair by Sunsilk. I was never a fan of sunsilk products, not having seen enough evidence that my hair is compatible with their products.

I was used to rotating my hair products every few weeks.

But this time, my stylist

convinced me that I needed this one.

My stylist would usually put a cuticle coat on my hair after she dries my hair in order to make my hair shine.

Since I did not like using hair dryer at home, she suggested this product to me.

A dollop of this after towel ...

• drying the hair will make you hair shine and straighten when it dries.

The downside is that the smell is sometimes overpowering and makes me sneeze.

But being a woman takes work and this product helps ease the load.

I do not use this everyday though because I can feel the build-up

in my hair and then I get dandruff.

I interchange this product with a cuticle coat like Vitress to avoid the build-up.

This product is not very expensive and can last a long time.

All you need is a dollop (about the size of a penny), spread in downwards and then let dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008816440131/k2311a0830/8.30.09