www.chikka.com  » Web sites  »
  • But I found out this easy way to send text messages without using my cellphone loads, this is useful in emergency purposes
  • The chikka messenger is also available to download on their website, chikka messenger is more convenient to used

• by lei

Communication is the most important ways to connect to our friends and relatives and without this we cannot convey message and important matters. Since cellphone is very in demand right now, text messages is very useful, with this we can be able to communicate that fast with the used of this high technology. But the thing that really matters is when we are out of cellphone loads,we cannot send text messages.

Here in the

Philippines cellphone loads are very affordable in any prices. But I found out this easy way to send text messages without using my cellphone loads, this is useful in emergency purposes.

My friends introduced me this www. chikka.

com for 6 years now, I’ve been using it everyday when I need to. To be a member you should have a valid and register email address.

Log in using your email address and you easily add the ...

• cellphone number of your friends and you can text them right away. They can also respond on your text message on the your chikka number.

This is useful too to those who don’t have any cellphone. The chikka messenger is also available to download on their website, chikka messenger is more convenient to used.

I can be able to send 10 text messages a day and you can chat with your friend also who

is using chikka messenger when they are online. In chikka you can also send text messages to your relative or friends abroad with a very low rate.

I’m glad I’ve found out this chikka messenger where texting is free and has a friendly user key on they chikka messenger. Try this right away, it’s great! I loved it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203008816381231/k2311a0830/8.30.09