3D Ceramic Plate Hair Straightener
  • I avoid it as much as I could and just dry my hair in front of the electric fan instead
  • I bought this hair straightener mainly because the demonstration showed that my hair could dry faster and it shone when dried

• by TheAdvocate

I am not a big fan of hair dryers. I avoid it as much as I could and just dry my hair in front of the electric fan instead.

My hair is long, falling all the way down around my waist, and so it takes about an hour before my hair dries.

I

bought this hair straightener mainly because the demonstration showed that my hair could dry faster and it shone when dried.

However, in my excitement, I forgot to ask exactly how to do it to myself.

It was a little hard to do the back part of my hair seeing as it was long ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008816341231/k2311a0830/8.30.09