Jakarta D’ Cost Seafood restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Kelapa Gading 2nd FL Blok B7 No.15, Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I know that you can find many seafood restaurant in this town, but of course you always have favorite restaurant to go and eat there
  • As you can see from the name, D'Cost Seafood restaurant offer many kind of seafood menu on their lists for their customers
  • And according to my experience, the food from D'Cost Seafood restaurant always have nice taste

• by MomLouiTan

This is one of my favorite seafood restaurant in Jakarta, Indonesia. I know that you can find many seafood restaurant in this town, but of course you always have favorite restaurant to go and eat there.

As you can see from the name, D’Cost Seafood restaurant offer many kind of seafood menu on

their lists for their customers. The restaurant is open from 10 o’clock in the morning until 10 o’clock in the night. And in this D’Cost seafood restaurant, you will find fresh fishes and other seafood menu that you can order for lunch and also for dinner.

You can ask the food to ...

• be roasted, barbecue or fried. It’s up to you. There are also many kind of recipes for your seafood. And according to my experience, the food from D’Cost Seafood restaurant always have nice taste.

The price list from the food that you will find in this D’Cost seafood restaurant are also

quite fine. I mean, it’s not really expensive, but it’s also not so cheap. Just standard for a nice seafood that we can eat from their kitchen.

The service was quick enough. We don’t have to wait too long for our foods and drinks to come to our table after we order it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73008816291231/k2311a0830/8.30.09