Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I must say that my experience with it has been very good
  • I think that the color of the bottle is cool
  • I believe it is a true 24/7 deodorant, as only need to use it one time for the whole day
  • However, I really think that everyone can find the best time in the day for using it
  • It is cool, easy to use and effective, so I highly recommend it

• by cool

I have been using the Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion deodorant from time to time. I must say that my experience with it has been very good. I would like to share my impression about this cool deodorant with you.

Let us first start with the design. The Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion deodorant comes in a small blue bottle. It has a special shape that makes it very easy to hold by hand.

I have found it quite comfortable to hold by hand while applying the deodorant underarm.

I think that the color of the bottle is cool. It has a deep blue color, which is similar to the color of deep sea. I find this color to be attractive and pleasant to the eye. As a costumer, I feel that this helps the manufacturer pass the idea of coolness and freshness very well.

Another advantage that the ...

• Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion deodorant has to offer is the fact that it is very easy to use. I just need to remove the top cap and gently rub it against my skin. That’s it! A small amount of the deodorant spreads quite nicely in a thine layer.

I have found the Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion to be excellent! I believe it is a true 24/7 deodorant, as only need to use

it one time for the whole day. I usually apply it immediately after I take a shower. However, I really think that everyone can find the best time in the day for using it.

>From my personal experience the Speed Stick 24/7 Cool Fusion is a great antiperspirant deodorant. It is cool, easy to use and effective, so I highly recommend it. I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008816171231/k2311a0830/8.30.09