Mecmar audio speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • The best thing that I like about them is that they are very simple to use
  • I believe that if you are looking for standard audio speakers for your computer, this can just be right for you

• by cool

I have been using the Mecmar audio speakers for several years. I am very happy with them overall. I would like to share my experience with you.

I have originally bought these audio speakers along with my home computer a few years ago. The best thing that I like about them is that they are very simple to use.

I just

need to plug one cable into the electricity and the other cable to the audio port at the back of the computer. That’s it. It is very simple indeed!

The sound quality of the Mecmar audio speakers is quite reasonable. It is far from being a cutting-edge stereo quality, but for everyday uses, such as hearing radio and some music,

• it is just fine.

Another feature that I like is the ability to connect an earphone to the speakers. I have found this to be very useful especially at work, when I want to hear some music or an audio lecture, but I don’t want the sound to bother my colleges.

I like the fact that I don’t need to unplug

the speakers from the computer, when they are not in use. I can simply depress the “Power” button.

I have used the Mecmar audio speakers for several years on different computers. I believe that if you are looking for standard audio speakers for your computer, this can just be right for you. I will rate them a 9 out of a maximum 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163008816161231/k2311a0830/8.30.09