Sceptre AC Adaptor Model AEC-4812A  » Electronics  »
  • My overall experience with this adaptor has been good
  • I think this adaptor work very well and I can't remember any single instance where there has been any problem with it
  • I don't like the fact that the adaptor is heavy
  • As it is heavy to move, I recommend using it especially in a fixed place

• by cool

I have been using the Sceptre AC Adaptor Model AEC-4812A many times at work. As a software developer working in an environment that also involves electronics and hardware, I need to use this to connect a piece of hardware to electricity.

My overall experience with this has been good. I think this

work very well and I can’t remember any single instance where there has been any problem with it. So, I can quite confidently say that the Sceptre AC Adaptor is reliable.

The design of the is very simple. I just need to plug it into the electricity and connect a cable to the hardware.

• That’s it! I really like the fact that it is so simple to use!

The color of the Sceptre AC Adaptor Model AEC-4812A is a plain black. I don’t like the fact that the is heavy. From my experience, I sometimes need to move the adaptor to a different workstation and it is a

little uncomfortable to carry from place to place.

The bottom line is that my experience shows that the Sceptre AC Adaptor Model AEC-4812A is a simple and reliable tool. As it is heavy to move, I recommend using it especially in a fixed place. I will rate it a 8 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163008816151231/k2311a0830/8.30.09