Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • My experience with this air freshener has been very pleasant
  • I like the fact that the air freshener comes in a nicely packaged case
  • As a customer, I believe one of the most important things in an air freshener is how comfortable it is to use
  • I think that the Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener does a great job in this respect

• by cool

I have been using the Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener in the bathroom at work. My experience with this air freshener has been very pleasant. Please let me share it with you.

I like the fact that the air freshener comes in a nicely packaged case.

It has a deep green color, similar to grass, and a picture of a pine trees and fruit is printed on it clearly. I think this is very visually appealing.

As a customer, I believe one of the most important things in an air freshener is how comfortable it is to use. I think that the Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener does a great job in this respect.

Its case has a classic cylinder shape. This makes it very easy to hold. In addition, at the top there is a small dent.

• Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener
      I have found it perfectly fit for my finger. So, I think all this makes spraying very comfortable.

>From my experience, the Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener has a wonderful Pine scent. It is soft and spreads in just a few seconds throughout the room. It

does a good job in removing disturbing smells and odors.

I believe that the Glade Pine Scented Air Freshener is a great product and offers very good value for your money. I highly recommend it. I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533008816141231/k2311a0830/8.30.09